Embed Zing into your apps and website
Embedded Zing’s powerful data visualization and querying capabilities in your own app or website.
Zing charts, tables, and interactive querying functionality can be embedded in your app via:
* Zing’s React SDK
Providing users embedded analytics can:
- Improve user retention
- Help users understand their usage and prompt upgrades
- Compare their performance to peers (e.g. conversion rate compared to peers in a segment)
- Create new revenue sources (such as offering rich analytics as an add-on)
Zing’s React SDK allows developers to get up and running with rich charting, querying, and visualization capabilities without having to maintain complex data architecture, or build visualizations from scratch.
Benefit from Zing’s robust data analysis and querying capabilities and get up and running in minutes:
* Easy visual querying
* Natural language based querying
* SQL typehead for power users
* Flexible graph formatting (including specifying colors, date formatting, sorting, and more)
* Export to PNG or CSV
When you’re setting up embedded analytics you can control the features you want to show up on the embeds.
For example, if you want to disallow exporting as a PNG, you can simply turn off that capability in the admin panel and no user will have that option from the embed.
Choose refresh frequency to optimize data freshness while minimizing database load.
Update frequency options include:
- Every minute
- Every 5 minutes
- Every 15 minutes
- Every 30 minutes
- Every hour
Authentication and data visibility
- Inherit user access controls from your app if you’d like to customize end-user experiences based on user id, role, entitlement, or other attributes
- Limit chart visibility to verified sessions for improved security
- Apply chart-level controls
Note: Embedded analytics must be enabled for your account and is not enabled by default. Reach out to the Zing team to see a demo and learn more about pricing.