What is Zing?
Zing Data is a data analysis and collaboration platform, with native apps on iOS, Android, and the web.
Why do I want it?
Zing makes it possible to empower everybody in your organization to do data analysis from anywhere – no SQL, desktop, or expensive license required.
Free for teams up to ten people, and collaborative by design Zing automatically handles the hard stuff – like visualization settings, long running queries, authentication, and more to make using data easier than ever.
People today spend more than four hours a day on their phones, including for getting work done but data tools haven’t kept up…until now.
What is it good for?
- Fast, intuitive, easy data analysis of any SQL dataset.
- Visualizing data.
- Sorting and filtering data to glean insights.
- Sharing data results with your team.
- Making a graph to drop into a Slack thread or presentation on the go.
- Exporting a CSV file for deeper analysis.
- Seeing the data questions your colleagues are asking.
- Checking the lastest data about your customers or users.
What is it not good for?
- Extremely complex data-science use cases such as building machine learning models from your phone
- Data that would require a python package to process such as JSON arrays
- Datasets of billions of rows.
Where should I go next?
Get started with Zing here - its free!
- Getting Started: Get started with Zing